This anti-malware plugin searches for malware and other virus like threats and security vulnerabilities on your server and it helps you remove them. Among its features you’ll find:
- Automatic removal of “Known Threats” and “Back-doors”.
- Automatically block SoakSoak and other malware from exploiting the Revolution Slider Vulnerability.
- Patch wp-login to block Brute-Force attacks.
- Download Definition Updates to protect against new threats.
- Automatically upgrade vulnerable versions of timthumb scripts.
- Customize Scan Settings.
- Run a Quick Scan from the admin menu or a Complete Scan from the Settings Page.
*This service is for instillation, configuration and first scan of the free version only, if you want the full product you will have to make a donation to the Plugin Developer of $29 USD for automatic updates and more features. We have found that the basic plugin works on 99% of compromised WordPress sites. If you do find this plugin useful, we do recommend that upgrading to the full version.
- Patch your wp-login and XMLRPC to block Brute-Force and DDoS attacks.
- Check the integrity of your WordPress Core files.
- Automatically download new Definition Updates when running a Complete Scan.